|"The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalms 34:18|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR A WONDERFUL, FULFILLING LIFE
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Memorize your favorite poem.
3. Don't believe all you hear, don't spend all you have, or don't sleep all
4. When you say, "I love you", mean it.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to
live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly, but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and
ask, "Why do you want to know?"
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. Call a friend and tell them you were thinking about them.
16. Say "bless you" when
you hear someone sneeze.
17. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
18. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others;
Responsibility for all your actions.
19. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
20. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct
21. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
22. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their
conversational skills will be as important as any other.
23. Spend some time alone.
24. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
25. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
26. Read more books and watch less TV.
27. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back,
you'll get to enjoy it a second time.
28. Trust in God, but lock your car.
29. A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create
a tranquil harmonious home.
30. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation. Don't
bring up the past.
31. Read between the lines.
32. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
33. Be gentle with the earth.
34. Pray. There's immeasurable power in it.
35. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
36. Mind your own business.
37. Don't trust a man/woman who doesn't close his/her eyes when you kiss.
38. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
39. If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you are
living. That is wealth's greatest satisfaction.
40. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes the best thing for
41. Learn the rules, then break some for good reasons.
42. Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other
is greater than your need for each other.
43. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
44. Remember that your character is your destiny.
45. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
I was reading my mail ( lol
trying hard to catch up on it ) and I receive mail from Mr. Moms site
which I love. I went to check out the new page and ended up spending a hour. Reading and to my amazement I got overwhelmed with the wonderful peaceful feeling that came over me. I can't explain it all I can do is share this page with you and hope you can feel the slightest bit of peace I felt. I love to read and make these pages. but I have to admit I get some from Mr. Moms site and I just love to share them with you. I thank God for the many wonderful and beautiful people he has put in my path (life) today. You have all in some small way have helped my in my new journey in Life. Thank you all and God Bless!! special prayers for the still sick and sufferening in and out of the rooms...Amen ds_avalon_2000 2/24/2001